Find out how to fix bunions using these simple exercises.
For more details on this topic, check out the full article on the website:
00 Introduction: What is a bunion?
42 What causes bunions?
2:25 How to fix bunions
3:15 The best exercises for bunions
8:15 How to get instant relief from bunions
9:30 Check out my video on flat feet!
Let’s talk about how to get rid of bunions. Bunions can become inflamed and tender, affecting your ability to walk and exercise. Bunions can even lead to knee pain or hip pain.
Top causes of bunions:
• Your shoes don’t fit correctly
• You have flat feet
• You have ankle mobility issues
How to get rid of bunions:
1. Get shoes and socks that aren’t too tight around your toes
2. Use silicone toe spreaders
3. Do certain exercises
The best exercises for bunions:
1. Sit in a chair and bring one knee up with your arm. Then, move your foot in a complete circle as if you’re trying to draw a circle with your toes. Do ten rotations clockwise with your right foot, then do ten rotations counterclockwise. Repeat this with your left foot.
2. Place a tennis ball under the mid part of the arch in your foot. Stand on the tennis ball for two minutes and then switch feet. Do this once a day.
3. Sit in a chair and raise your toes up on both feet at the same time. Start with doing this 10 times and work up to doing it 30 times. If you get a cramp, stop. Once you can do this sitting, try doing it standing while balancing yourself against a wall.
4. While sitting in a chair, lift up your toes using your calf muscles. Do this by pushing your toes into the floor and lifting your heels. Do this back and forth, working your way up to 30 repetitions. After you can do this sitting, try doing it standing, balancing yourself using a chair or the wall.
5. While sitting in a chair, rock your ankles back and forth (invert and evert your ankles), working up to doing 30 repetitions. Once you can do this sitting, try it standing.
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 57, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow Me On Social Media:
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps explain how to fix bunions. I’ll see you in the next video.